Monday, December 15, 2003

Amazing how past thoughts, emotions, words seem so relevant even in the present breath....

Recollect :

"Let set the sun that to my heart you may come, let glow the moon that my soul you may grace...but come, come that you may never again leave

Let darken the western sky that night may become my warmest shroud, to hug me, to take vision from their eyes.

Let bloom the moon that his is the only reflection dancing 'pon the midnight waves...midnight waves that carry afloat lilies of dreams, dreams enclosed in reality, dreams supported by the stalk of hope...hope rooted in the murky depths of the heart.

Waves in my heart that reflect only the moon's face.

together and apart, the raindrop on the lotus leaf...with and without.

Let cool become the winds, let musical become yonder leaves that your steps match with my heartbeat in the unending symphony of love silenced only be the eyes of day.

........

O calm, calm be you angels of wind! Calm that no clouds cover the face of my beloved...wherefore are the cries of one thus struck not heard? Wherefore comes these wisps of doubt? these wisps of conformity? these clouds of confusion? these clouds that remove from my eyes your visage perfect...

What does one curse? the clouds? the wind? or he that is clouded?

do we become strangers once more? A story that ends thus should have been left at a beautiful point in its history...tragedy avoided.

so abandoned it is.

but the wind, these hills, these trees call you, change what may, a heart in wait remains unchanged."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases