Friday, January 02, 2004

May there be happiness in the New Year.

Troubled images have burnt my mind for many moments in solitude. Its as though the grand city that was the elites as one is now but sad towers spread over the globe in solitary pools of tears. I feel the need of you my friends; its a very real need for a presence corporeal.

Solitude is beautiful...the company of the cherished, invaluable.

Yet, I close my eyes and I feel your smiles, your gentle chastising remarks at my sheer naivity, your assuring embraces. I write, and there I feel you all as the elements that surround eternally.
Then in the light of my most precious White Hours I know that you've never left; that we are together.

The looms that keep us as one infallible fabric stand. And with this year, I feel that new colour and new life will be added to memories of old.
May we never divide. May our fabric be passed to posterity, and let others know of our ornate and delicate bonds.

Happy New Year my friends, the elites of the universe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases