Sunday, September 05, 2004

Labour day weekend!!

So am familying for the most of it as my aunt from Toronto is visiting...thoug today still has the potential to turn into a 'fear and loathing' kinda day.

See, Mistress Barbara, this super koool house/trance dj, is spinning at picnic electronic today so am conspiring to escape family clutches long enough to go inhale some trance beats as the sun sets over Montreal's skyline....then off clubbing tonight with fun cousins.

Promises to be a night of flying indeed ;)

Last night was pretty fun - white wine anda gathering of relatives and others not exactly related to me - which lets my guiltlessly say "O my GOD they were hott!!" These two guys *sigh* quite entertained me for the night...joy joy joy

Anyway, am off to whatever today holds....piercing piercing piercing thoughts haunt... hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases