Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Randomly random

Life is for the moment uneventful - can now tie a pony tail *grin* - work is fun, school is stress - the usual nah.

And through clouds of heady incense comes the image of the Divine pair locked in a fragrant embrace on the banks of the still river. The moon is reflected in her closed eyes and on his sublime face, bent low to catch the jasmine's scent from her hair.
What love manifested in the purest way known to the human!

I hate extremists!! Was trying to convince a friend of Blake's views on the horrid nature of legalistic morality - of the purity of the human soul and its desires - was unsuccessful to say the very least...this world is not for me.

The sun's gloden round creeps gently up the sleepy skies as birds stir in thier trees. I open my eyes and for the first time the morning lies as gates thrown open to a day of heaven for I see in his eyes the deepest wells of love. O to quench my thirst from such a fountain! *I dream on and on*

Raaja ki ayengi baaraat, rangeli hogi raat...magan mein naachoonge.
The groom's procession will come, in all the colours of the night and I will dance to his heart's content....

Its something about the wedding shehanais (trumpet-like musical instruments) that wakes within me a feeling that is dangerously beautiful. Beautiful, because I love weddings...to see his face through a sehraa made from the whitest jasmine and watch as he holds her small face in his warm hands...their smiles lighting up the crowd.
Dangerous because its never going to happen.

May the sun smile upon you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases