Thursday, February 19, 2004

It is me again!

So I've not blogged in what feels like ages. Spring break is here - though I affectionately refer to it as 'winter break' simply because it is still god-damned winter out there....and I have the potential to be quite occupied.

The latest scar on my sappy little heart is still trying to mingle with the rest and at the very least form a decent pattern so I intend to spend time with new friends, faces etc...one in particular - but that's a blog for another time. ;)

May check out the opera scence with H.M.S. Pinnafore at the end of the month...am reading Lady of Avalon - thanx dear dear Kiran for such a wonderful surprise!!

Musically...hmm...latest crush (note that im not even going to deign to initial him) got me somewhat attracted to techno, house and trance...will explore those soon. Also the indian movies Saaya and Minaxi have simply amazing soundtracks - for any indian music lovers out there - yes yes i know we are few ;)

It seems as though im going ahead with directing a Queer themed play at McGill - i was given an assistant director and AS also said that he would help me out - which is fantastic - would be amazing working with him...

the play actualy is about four friends who sit around a table in a bar playing drinking games - there is one guy/girl couple, one bi guy (or so he claims) and one lesbian - scandalous secrets are let out...and the pairing as they leave the bar leaves rather little to the imagination *grin*
Now i rock at tragedy...comedy..hmmmm....i can only hope!

Anyway, have a great one guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases