Thursday, January 29, 2004

The days move with the force of inevitability. The hours dissappear and I'm left with naught to show for it.

I just feel so completely swamped with work and school - Moments in a dimly lit cafe listening to smooth jazz or hot latin - matching my heart's beat to the beat of the city - aimless wanderings along white sidewalks, 'neath bare trees leaving transient footprints in the snow - It all seems gone.

I know not to where the time vanishes and I've little by way of developing relationships for this very reason. It is times of reflection like these, times when one feels not the solitude of the soul but its utter lonliness, these times that I am thankful for the bonds that i do have...

AJ's manaical remarks steeped in wit and vigour, the dramatic emotions and passions of PI, the pure immorality of Kurls, the innocence (?) and charm of A, the stef-ness of Stef, an email from WCB....and all others so special to me in this my virtual world just make dreams worth living for....

Have a great one guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases