Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Tool Guy

*grinning like an idiot already*

So I got to work earlier that usual yesterday - decided to sit in the staff cafe till my shift bagan. And there, diligently working away was your typical hunk of a tool guy replete with overalls and boots...not to mention the tool belt...oooo

lol

I mean, you read all these slashy tales and think 'dear God that could never happen' or 'yea yea where will i find a real tool guy who's hott' - until of course it happens!
This guy was unbelievably gorgeous - sandy brown longish hair that he kept having to blow out of the way; angular features and drop dead, rock hard, bulging biceps that filled his short sleeved shirt...and mother of god! his behind that he so artfully showed off as he randomly bent for a screw .....*i was beside myself with laughter*

So I went up to where he was working "to get a cup of coffee" and said 'hi' - his reply was almost choked...he was that shy!! Even as he walked past me he could do naught but grin like a schoolboy!

the entire event had me in fits of laughter - was just way too funny to see slash as least partly manifest into reality...need i say that i had a rather Upbeat evening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases