Wednesday, February 25, 2004

*ACHOO*

im all sick-ified...warm bowl of soup, celtic music and a big window to look outside as the snow falls ever so gently - this is needed.

Or strong arms to lounge in, bright love to bask in...large eyes filled with comfort and coffee in a cup. :)

I dont know why, but lately whenever i think of him its within the context of his wedding - im there on the fringes looking on and someone is promised to the one who still appears to hold the reins to my heart - albeit unknowingly - there is music and colour and large teardrops in my eyes as i look on...then like your archetypical indian movie character i steal centre stage and dance the night away wearing the smile's mask...

gosh - im sure this so does not help the flu; *sigh* im off...btw, got a digital camera for my birthday - finally - so my picture blog may finally have some substance - provided i figure out exactly how one gets the pictures from the little screen on the camera to the big screen on the computer :) LOL

bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases