Wednesday, September 15, 2004

So Autumn is travelly delicately in the air as the equinox approaches and out comes the totally groovy light coat! :)

yay! I love wearing coats - they just seem to perfectly compliment my outfits and of course lend some illusion to my otherwise skinny arms... lol

Not much has been happening lately - save from a new list of customers at work which means that it is insanely busy there and some assignments that will merrily fall due soon.

Things are great, the worls is petty and to my fellow superiors a more than artifical nod of the head and less than plastic smile ;)

have a great one!

p.s. i have this prof who thinks that her shiny, florescent green rain boot-type shoes are actually wearable... hmmm... then it all depends does it not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases