Tuesday, May 24, 2005

And back to life in good Old Montreal

So I spent the weekend in Florida - at the wedding of one of my second cousins. I went there with the apprehension that this was going to be one of those family events where all you did was smiled and pretended to care - but I was wonderfully shocked!

This part of the family turned out to be super amazing - the bonds that grew among us second cousins over a mere four days just defy description. I now feel closer to them than to so many of my first cousins!

The wedding was truly memorable - quite the mixture of west indian and gujrati :) Needless to say the food and music left nothing more to be desired.

A weekend forever etched in my memory...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases