Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So the exams are over and all's well. I've survived!

Dad is visiting for a few weeks - saw my niece again yesterday - is still V tiny...being all of 7 weeks old after all.Christmas shopping a joy - think I'm going to be evil uncle/cousin Chris who buys everyone books for presents - better than coal I say!!

Parking was interesting last thursday - met with one clingy guy from work and another 'straight' guy from work - lets call him Z.

So Z is this super cute asian guy with a body to die for and a personality that spells simplicity and beauty. He's such a sweetheart...completely adorable and toatlly fuckable all at the same time.So I've been trying to avoid a crush on this boy - given that he's been with his girl friend for the past year...and I've been lucky in that respect given that the past few failed crushes have somewhat jaded me but on thursday, he came to parking with us.AND danced with me - in a very not completely straight way!

So here I am not falling for him... *whistles innocently* Is anyone falling for this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god, you just don't learn do you!

Happy Holidays and congratulations on graduating!!! =D

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases