Saturday, January 14, 2006

So I`ve just about realized that I`m one of the very very few who failed to do the whole new year blog thing.

So let`s see...

Last year was not all that eventful - yes there were the one night flings, the wild dancing, the hot summer nights and sangria out on the terrace, wine and candles, new monthly friends (more like brief acquaintences), there was summer school with Devesh, training new hires at work, there was C - the only one of my tragic hook ups over the year that I could ever have cared for but is now in Demark till summer at least...

I guess there was finishing the undergrad as well - though there is zero sense of accomplishment. There was much more hope for last summer than actually materialzed - which is perhaps why the new year means not every much to me.

It is another year. Beginning it with a visit to the theatre to see Brokeback Mountain and several slaps in the face from saucy reality, leaves me not expecting all that much from the year.

There will be Trinidad in April. I was initially excited...we`ll see


Anyway, to all who stop by to read - Happy Belated New Year I will away to a glass of tia maria and some hot Cuban-African music till such time as my bed calls.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Had any hot cuban african men in bed lately?..LOL

6:54 PM  
Blogger Mulk said...

Happy New Year!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness... Good luck in Trinidad, is what I say... and if you haven't had any Cuban - African men, Kurleigh's always willing to fill in for the Jamaican :P

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases