Monday, January 05, 2004

*scream*

No one warned me that lint glows under black lights!! *even though it is rather common sensical - these things somehow tend to escape me* :)

thing is - i bought these really really nice black mexx pants at a ridiculous price - only to realize some time later that they attracted lint like pres boys attract flies - so of course there would be the chore of keping them decent before i left the house....this i did - then sat in a lint infested car on the way to a bowling alley.

Now who the hell came up with the brilliant idea of black lights in a bowling alley?? i mean, really? raa - so in i went - walking past a mirror - stopped to make sure the hair was all nicely in place etc - when to my excruciating horror i saw my pants glowing like there was no tommorrow - faint - well i should have anyway...

Yes so this is me bloody Monday morning at school desperatly needing to find any excuse to rant because i just recieved my beautifully fucked up stats results....*sigh* math and me - oil and water - george bush and brains - get the point?

yes well its going to be a lovely term.....i can almost feel it through my frozen, numbed and almost purple fingers....winter has really begun in all its mighty negative degrees....zip-a-dee-doo-daa-day!

O and one more rough surprise recieved this morning - i was sitting in my personality lecture when the prof walked in - hideous fellow - nice teacher though - but anyway- since the prof would not be hot for this class i figured might as well look next at the TA.
So I saw one of them in the front row - but from the way i was sitting i could only see his side profile - and might i say, i was floored! Rather hot chap - would make at least some of the course titilating......then he turned around.

O well...so much for any eye candy from the teaching level of the psychology of personality this semester *cough*

;)

So have a fun day dear people - am off to the world of higer learning and icy streets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases