Thursday, September 23, 2004

Corn Tea.

After a rather interesting visit to an unsual tea house during the summer, ive become sworn to corn tea...was it the atmosphere? the fact that we were trying to set up two of my friends? or that i reminded me of boiled corn....i really can't say.

But it was remarkable - the visit at least. When we walked into the tea house all looked rather typical. Pastel colours, comfy sofas, wooden floors blah blah blah....but then one the attendent led us to the back of the room and through beaded cutains into this other world.
It was dimly lit by hanging paper lanterns. the walls were painted blood red and glowed in the dimness surrounding. Soft reggae (?) music floated through the air. The wooden tables were polished darkly and to one end was set a platform with huge night-blue and emrald green cushions. A chess/checkers board was 'built' in the middle and it was there i proceeded to humbly lose a game of chess - I still maintain that i wanted my friend to look 'good' in the presence of his beloved. ;)

So corn tea happened to be the tea of the day, we had a free sample, i liked it and so i oredered more - that's basically it - but don't be surprised, any lucky one of you who gets the privelege to visit me, when you see that my apartment turned exactly like this opium den type place! :)

Midterms midterms o midterms are comming up! here me sing with joy :(

have a nice one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases