Thursday, November 25, 2004

November Rain

So I've been delinquent in the blog world - my apologies ;)

The past few days have found Montreal veiled in mists and light drizzles. The autumn chills swim in the atmosphere as the rains bring their undeniable charm to the city. I walk down streets lined with bare trees and building taking on such coy shades of grey...I walk beneath a sky so energetic, so full of character and motion as clouds tumble by...

A night was spent in yet another Gay club - this one was more titillating -to say the very least. I was intoxicated beyond reason and moved only by the pulsing rhythms of the so very suggestive music. I was pressed against hard bodies swaying in a union not yet fulfilled...groping.. touching...the sweat, the music, the night...

I don't quite remember how many men I danced with that night. I do remember waking up horridly alone the next morning in my own cozy little apartment on Mariette street... waking up with a Blanchian desire burning furiously within my being.

Nothing lasts forever...not even November rain - isn't there a song that goes something like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases