Sunday, January 29, 2006

Im yet Human

Today, being the first day of the Chinese new year, I went out to celebrate with two of my chinese friends - J and Z....yes, incredibly hott-to-die-for Z. Of course his girl-friend tagged along - S.

*sigh*

What an evening! How odd to see them together, how... I mean, I really do know how to choose them! Its sadism at its best really. I walk into these traps almost fully aware that I will end up hurting myself.
They are so wonderful together - even if he is bi or gay, why should I be the catalyst to break up something that is at least on the surface very beautiful - and incur the curse of a woman! Dear God!

So its somewhat nice to know that I'm not soooo jaded from past slaps in the face that I felt nothing for him or for what potentially could happen...it was familiar sitting at that table. It was like back a couple odd years ago on a visit to a tropical country, seeing him with her and feeling a sense of loss of something which was never mine to begin with.

What a wonderful imagination I have...to believe that something can be when all logic says that it never will.

On brighter notes - I came accross a line in a translated version of the Ramayana that made me grin from ear to ear and feel all warm and cuddly all over:

"And as he saw her leave, he sketched her image on his heart with the soft ink of love."

*smiles*

And I thought I should finally declare that on days when I feel like a complete whore, my anthem is the song "Don't you wish your girl-friend was hot like me..." LOL Fits me quite well I'd like to think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases