Tuesday, November 30, 2004

O capture my mind Dark hued one!
Enchant me O evening hued one!

Dusky eyes beckon,
Cloudy hair frames.

Crimson lips curl,
as blue darkens the coy sky.

Wings carry me to that place in the distance; where saffron coloured clouds lie 'neath my feet like silken dreams. Jasmine and cinnamon scents embrace me. There is a golden light to the west...in this flood's midst is a silhouette.

Trees grow tall round me and dark lies the forest beyond. Creepers murmur their silent wishes for union with the stars. Jasmine buds find glorious fulfillment as they bloom purest white. My head is nestled softly as is my languid body on a couch of blue lilies, their nocturnal fragrances lull me to an enchanted sleep.

A golden veil lifts off my rested being and the wine coloured curtains are gently parted by morning winds...through my marble framed window the ocean stretchs a sheet of dark gold with the sky's crowing ornament rising to his unknowable zenith.

I step forth 'pon the cool morning waves. The water hums 'neath my waking feet and I walk across this ocean of the mundane...walk as my white scarf flies off in the winds...flies off with my name to some dark and distant stranger.

Some stranger's face will it cover; someone's being will it fill with my jasmine fragrance. He will come too; come across this golden ocean to the land where I will again be lain...robed in fiery silks.

The evening's wine will be wet upon my lips, wet for his tasting as my eyelids will flutter in the ecstasy of the setting sun. Intoxicating the waves of bliss! Charming his presence...without mercy my gaze as the evening's image I lock 'neath my silken lids.

O capture my heart you of dark hues...
you of golden robes,
you of the flute,
you enchanter of the very night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases