Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring?

I had a really good time at Parking a couple days ago - hit my I'm-drunk-enough threshold and stayed there :) Met with Zin - old parking friend from a couple summers back...revelled in the night and the music...am yet one, not two.

What compromise does one really have to make to find a relationship - what do we have to settle for - is there ever anyone out there who fulfills the dream?

It rained yesterday...we all know how much I love it! Spring and with it the Beltane rites and the nine nights of the Goddess approach.

The change will be marked. End of one and beginning of the other - here's the feeble hope that I'll not remain stagnant much longer...may Beltane find me a lover of my choosing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases