Sunday, March 19, 2006

No sex and the city.

So Friday was a wonderful day. I had an interview in the morning, lunch with aunt at noon, met with Z ~die~ at 1 and we shopped together till 8 p.m. Was nice - several moments...like the baby oil incident --

So we are in a dollar store getting ice trays (?) and pass by a section where there were bottles of baby oil stacked. He looks at them and grins saying, "My ex girlfriend used to like baby oil" ~grin grin grin~ So I'm like, "Well, baby oil can be a very fun thing - all depends on how you use it." ~wink~ "hmm and its scented too..."
That being said, we decided to asses the quality of the oil and so spilled a bit onto our fingers - "Its quite slippery, I think you should buy it, you never know when it can come in handy" (all fricking puns intented)
He looks at me and smiles from ear to bloody ear and keeps rubbing his fingers...

Well, the oil was not bought -- sadly. But such is the back and forth that we share daily. Turns out that he likes office chicks ;)

O goodness - he's on my team! The professional line is slowly getting rubbed into the dust each time we hurl seductive gestures accross it --

I thought of turning this into a play -- he would be my Stanley. And the illusion would become visible...

The equinox approaches, perfect balance. The Goddess will lay with the God at the Beltan fires, she will manifest over her nine nights and receive worship.

Does the gay man suffer fault because he is unable to complete the human union of the Goddess and the God or is he more powerful for within him they are constantly united?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases