Saturday, March 11, 2006

On brighter notes...

Trinidad at month's end - replete with a 3 night yajna, wedding and lots and lots of wearing of summer clothes!

Zen is now on my team at work - more officialy working under me - perish the thought :o) Also, another hottie - D - has joined my team, smooth, charming, caribbean boy with long gorgeous drealocks... eye candy for days!

Have given tought to writing again - to resurrect the Sahraa days? to plunge into Lile's pool and dally with Aingeal? or to Romance the City? hmm...

I really need to come up with things of substance to put up here! goodness...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreadlocks...dear lord!!!!...douglarisation of the country...LOL

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should go the way of dreads...or cane rows at the very least...great fashion statement in these warmer non-hat times ;)

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases