Saturday, June 10, 2006

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=69?

So after the one night at Parking with Anit there was another on the Thursday that followed. And on that night I met a knight... Let's call him the knight, if only because his surname translates that way in english.

We exchanged numbers and did the whole dance thing...then we met on our first date after that. There were all the elements for the perfect date - the sky was a perfect grey and the chilled evening wrapped itself around us. We sat in a cafe in NDG looking out through a huge window as tress were shuddering in the wind.

I had a chai latte, he had coffee...we chatted. Then moved on to a very warm irish bar down the street. There was smoky whiskey and thick beer and lingering cigar scents that still clung to the dark wood. Coldplay crooned in the background and a candle flickered between us - yet...

We then headed to Sky club where there was a very hot latino/reggaeton night there to dance away locked in each other's arms...kissing on the floor...on the street...in the cab..

So there is a 10 date rule apparently - there is to be no sex till the 10th date...hmmm we shall see how this goes.

I don't know. He's an actor - I'm seeing him perform next week...he's an utter sweetheart. But.

And so life continues.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just saying hello my boy, I'm back in Jmaica and away from the parentals so I understand what you said about controll. I hope this new guy works out, but plz dont obsess over him! its annoying to the ppl around you, Kiran is currently in that phase and its nauseating! LOL...well drop me a line if you want

Kurls Out

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases