Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ode to Montreal

Such was the trip to the sweet islands. It was good - longer than I had expected but okay. I did not see as many friends as I would have liked.. :'(

Also, there were several calls and replies to emails that did not manifest and as such, several ties are now broken. As simple as that - I probably should have taken AJ's lead a lot earlier and done away with those who would proove to be worthless...o well, time is a powerful teacher.

Trinidad just does not feel like a place where I am comfortable anymore, I have no control there - how odd that after only 4 years Montreal feels like the only place in the world where I could ever exist.

Anyway, it's great to be back! I promise to blog more :) Hopefully life will be eventful enough for substantial blogging...

p.s. I believe there are zero feelings for Z - hmm - reminds me awfully of my indifference to RA LOL

woo hoo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not necessarily Mtl, but anywhere that remotely bears resemblance to civilization...;)

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases