Saturday, May 06, 2006

Tonight I meet with Anit. Have not seen him in a very long time - pretty much because of his exams and single-minded focus on his music...being a hip hop artist and all.

We are off to party for a friend of his - we'll see how this goes. I can't say that I have not thought of what it would be like to be with him. This is just one of those relationships that never will be. We are good friends - we've known each other for the past three plus years and though we only see each other sporadically it feels comfortable to be around him.

Yet there is a distance that's almost palpable. Odd.

Work carries on in its mindless routine. I believe I've found an apartment - its a basment of a duplex belonging to a friend from work. Should be interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Accross the Looms that keep Us together
These People form my World


lunar phases